IBM Notes Migration
Already in the 1990s, CONET has, as a Lotus and IBM premium partner, implemented and operated comprehensive and complex Lotus Notes projects for major companies and medium-sized enterprises as well as for public authorities. As an IT systems and consulting provider CONET simultaneously supported the development and the establishing of other technological solutions, thus being very familiar with the “from where” as well as the “to where” in any upcoming system migrations.
CONET, therefore, is your ideal partner for all issues regarding your successful IBM Notes replacement (formerly: Lotus Notes) and transfer into new target systems like Microsoft SharePoint or SAP Portal.
Our Services in the Field of IBM Notes Migration (Formerly: Lotus Notes):
- Analysis of present and target scenarios
- Evaluation and calculation of possible migration paths (creating cost transparency)
- Design and establishment of new target infrastructures
- Support of existing IBM Notes landscapes
- Architecture consulting (EAM) and process optimizing (BPM)
- Design of migration concepts and decommissioning
- Automated migration of basic applications
- Automated data migration
- Development of partly automated migration paths
- Customizing or development of individual solutions in the target system
CONET – Your Partner for a Successful IBM Notes Migration
Benefit from the comprehensive migration experiences and the extensive expertise of our CONET specialists in the present and target infrastructures, enterprise architecture management and software engineering!