Enterprise Architecture Management
Efficiently Design Enterprise Architectures
Enterprise Architecture describes the interaction of business processes and information technology in your company. CONET supports you in integrating a strategically aligned Enterprise Architecture Management that enables you to keep track of your IT landscape.
What is Enterprise Architecture Management?
Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) provides you with a holistic overview of your processes, technologies and IT systems. EAM sees itself as a management discipline which helps to identify and use interactions in your enterprise architectures. This forms the basis for making your IT more agile, stable and secure. Step by step, this paves the way for a strategic IT Management.
Our teams of consultants will be happy to support you with their expertise. What distinguishes us is our passion to be successful for our customers based on professional competence and project experience. Feel free to contact us for a free and non-binding initial consulting and benefit from our many years of experience in the following areas:
- EAM integration and EAM improvement:
Whether you are just starting out or want to optimize your existing EAM - we offer you the services you need right now.
- IT strategy consulting and IT governance consulting:
At CONET, we ensure that you use your IT in a strategically sensible manner and that your business goals are optimally and sustainably supported.
- Process consulting:
From a variety of projects, we know how processes can be designed efficiently and agilely - in the private as well as in the public sector.
- Tool consulting and customizing:
Our teams offer you a broad technological knowledge. We advise you independently of the software producer and find the right tool for your individual requirements. Geared to your company, we integrate and design interfaces, modules, functions and interfaces.
With the architecture developed by EAM, you create transparency in your system landscape - and understand the correlations of individual elements in your organization better and faster. This results in several advantages for your company:
- You keep track of your IT landscape.
- You identify digitization and transformation potential more easily.
- You reliably initialize change processes.
- You consistently align processes with your strategy.
- You introduce those IT systems that provide you with tangible benefits.
- You act agile thanks to reusable elements as well as standard modules and systems.
- You recognize and reduce redundancies.
Enterprise Architecture Management offer you the framework to develop and expand your IT architecture in a goal-oriented manner and to flexibly align it to new requirements.
EAM: Our Services at a Glance
CONET supports you right from the start in defining, conceptualizing, designing, implementing and further developing the corresponding management structures. We offer you a complex service portfolio:
- Strategic and conceptional management consulting
- Design and creation of operational IT architectures
- Planning and modeling of an enterprise architecture
- Evaluation and development of suitable tools for capturing and illustrating enterprise architectures
- Realization of service-oriented architectures and IT application landscapes
- Implementation of interfaces and integration processes
- Moderation and leadership of EAM teams
- Consulting and training on tools, software, methods and frameworks (including SPARX, Alfabet, TOGAF, ArchiMate, NAF, BPM, UML, ITIL®, COBIT)
- Training of enterprise architects
Do you have questions about enterprise architectures and Strategic IT Management? Feel free to contact us and benefit from our EAM experience in business, industry, and public sector. Let us convince you of our comprehensive competence from a variety of projects!