Microsoft Business Intelligence
Get valuable information from your data!
Business Intelligence by Microsoft
Power BI is the name of Microsoft's business intelligence solution. It provides numerous options for analyzing, reporting and dashboarding your data. This allows you to gain new insights and present them in an automated way using various visualization options. For historical insights, current trends or future decisions, CONET supports you as a long-term Microsoft Partner in selecting, planning and implementing the right tool for your requirements:
- Prepare and visualize data easily
- Cloud-based: can therefore be easily integrated into existing infrastructure
- Can be used in familiar programs such as Excel and SharePoint
- Can also be used on the move without restrictions
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
SQL Server Reporting Services is a server-based reporting platform. It consists of an extensive collection of tools and services which create and manage powerful reports. With SSRS, you retrieve data from various data sources. In addition, the platform enabales you to publish and design the reports in different formats. Using configurable subscriptions, you can manage information security and the report delivery centrally.
Choose from pixel-exact (standard) reports as well as interactive, tabular or graphical reports with rich data visualization, charts, sparklines or maps. The generated reports can be easily accessed and viewed via a web-based connection, a Microsoft Windows application or a SharePoint website.
Microsoft Power BI
With Microsoft Power BI, you can connect hundreds of data sources and clearly present your data with live dashboards and reports - on-premise or via cloud, in real time and as a data stream.
The intuitive design of Self-Service BI allows you to easily create professional, interactive reports without programming knowledge.
- (Real-time) analyses also on mobile devices with Power BI Apps
- Automatic alerts as well as updates when data changes
- Shared insights with Power BI Pro users
- Predictive patterns, associations and trends in your data via quick insights
Power BI Pro easily integrates with existing Microsoft solutions such as Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Excel and Teams. In addition, you can also use advanced analyses and artificial intelligence (AI) thanks to Microsoft Azure Data Services or work with data stored in Azure Data Lake Storage. Your insights can be shared anytime, anywhere and from any device:
- Power BI Premium offers a even more flexible scalability.
- User access and security are centrally managed.
- Access control via role-specific insights and row-level security
- Authenticate with integrated Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- Access to resources via Power BI login credentials
Advanced Analytics – Machine Learning and KI
Machine learning models such as anomaly detection, text analytics or predictive analytics enable you to get more reliable conclusions about your business and make predictions for better decisions.
Azure Machine Learning Services
Thanks to Microsoft Azure Machine Learning, you build, test, run and manage predictive analytics solutions via cloud. Developers and data scientists have a wide range of capabilities to quickly create, train and deploy machine learning models.
Information from these models can also be visualized in reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI. Power BI simplifies the integration of insights from models running in Azure Machine Learning Service.
Azure Machine Learning Studio (ML Studio)
- Create, test and deploy powerful analyses
- Library of ready-to-run example experiments, R and Python packages as well as algorithms
- Ready-to-use models as a web service for use via apps or BI tools
Data Analytics with Open-Source-Technologies
There are many other machine learning frameworks that offer different advantages and disadvantages. The respective project, the company requirements as well as the individual goals have to be taken into consideration when making the selection.
We reliably advise you based on our technological or methodological know-how around artificial intelligence, machine learning processes and algorithms. Our offer includes:
- Data mining
- Text and speech analyses
- Deep learning
- Chat bots
- Scikit Learn
- Python / R
Our experts for Microsoft Business Intelligence and Analytics support you in the development and implementation of valuable planning, controlling and monitoring instruments. Feel free to contact us for an initial, free and non-binding consulting.