Development and implementation of adequate planning, controlling and monitoring instruments for a goal-oriented realization of company decisions
No organization, regardless of its size, can afford to do business in a haphazard way these days. For enduringly successful work forward-thinking planning is required. Concrete goals have to be set and the path adopted to attain them steadily monitored and, when necessary, regulated anew.
Regulating is the key word here. In respect of controlling it has less to do with "control" but rather with examination and regulation of one's own economic activity according to specific criteria. The basis for this based on the strategy of achieving individual goals and key figures. A clear overview is made possible by a reporting system that presents the past, current and future situations at a glance.
In Setup or Further Development of Controlling Systems, CONET's Service Portfolio Includes Among Other Things:
- Controlling concept on the basis of SAP
- Balanced scorecard, and target and key indicator systems
- Process analysis, modeling and optimization
- Organizational analysis and consulting
- Support on PPP projects (Public Private Partnership)
- Benchmarking concept
- Carrying out as-is and requirements analysis
- Support in the selection of technologies
- Design and implementation of management information systems (MIS)
- Management and user training
For us, conceptual design and consulting are only the first stage. As an implementation partner we provide proof of the viability of our concepts. We draft them according to individual needs for optimally adapted DP-specific support, implement them in the customer's IT landscape, and thus create a dependable basis for organization-wide controlling. Our consultants are qualified in the latest SAP certifications and have comprehensive knowledge in all SAP components, which support your controlling (e.g. SAP Business Suite, SAP BI, SAP GRC as well as SAP BPM).