We are Data People
Data Intelligence Solutions
We are Data People
Following this motto, we generate real added value from your data and provide the information where it is needed: to the people. When designing and implementing our data intelligence models, we always focus on the end user.
The CONET group of companies combines process know-how with diverse technology expertise and a wealth of project experience. Benefit from our cross-section teams. We pool impulses, ideas and project examples from a wide variety of sectors in order to find the right solution for you.
Integrated Data Intelligence by CONET
The intelligent use of your data requires an effective cycle in which the data is collected, analyzed and finally interpreted and visualized. CONET as your project partner ensures that all elements of the cycle seamlessly interact. In the end, you will gain reliable insights for your strategic and operational business.
Click the elements of the data cycle to learn more about data intelligence and our services.
[Clickable graphic] The CONET data cycle: From the beginning, data must be collected and distributed efficiently in order to obtain meaningful insights.
What is Data Intelligence?
Your organization holds large quantities of data from different sources and processes that you want to transform into information such as metrics, product values, or customer insights. Every single piece of information can become a decisive driver of success for your organization. While Business Intelligence mainly focuses on controlling, data intelligence uses the data itself and identifies valuable potential through appropriate analytic processes.
Data Operations: Collect, Store, Share
Data Operations (DataOps) manages the data within scalable infrastructures. At this point, you form the basis of the success of your data intelligence strategy. Small and big data become smart data. Our data and process specialists will accompany you - from consulting to implementation - in the design of high-quality data architectures on which the other elements of the data intelligence cycle can be based.
(Big) Data Architectures
- Infrastructures: Cloud and on premises, distributed and centralized systems, NoSQL and SQL, data lake
- Analytics architectures for batch and/or streaming (realtime)
- System design for scalable data intelligence systems
- Data warehouse foundation
Data Integration and Harmonization
- Integration and composition of interfaces
- Structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- Internet of things: Design, setup and operation
- Open data
- Operation and scalability of systems
Data Lifecycle Management
- Archiving of data
- Hot, warm and cold storage
- Data access management
Data Analytics: Discover, Forecast, Understand
With Data Analytics, you explore your successfully managed and distributed data and establish connections. Specifically in the field of Descriptive Analytics, you draw conclusions and discover connections based on your data assets. Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics go even further. Predictive Analytics allows you to make predictions for the future, for example through Data Mining, AI and Machine Learning. Prescriptive Analytics additionally recommends actions to avert unwanted events.
- Data discovery
- Ad hoc, individual and visual analytics
- Analytical modeling
- Enterprise data warehousing
- Setup of optimized data models
- Data historization
- Performance optimization
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Optimization and simulation
- Recommendation and search optimization
- Fraud and anomaly detection
- Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
- Text and multimedia analysis
- Definition and integration of relevant KPI
- Extrapolation and automated planning functions
Data Applications: Visualize, Interpret, Interact
Data Applications form the interface between the users and the data. The acceptance of your data intelligence solution depends on its visualization and user-friendliness. Our goal is to enable your users to interact simply and intuitively with their data so they can make well-founded decisions. We are happy to fine tune your data intelligence project and make your data and analysis transparent.
Data Driven Applications
- UI and UX design for data
- Data assembling
- Embedding of analytics
- Decentralized, web-based and/or office-based
- Simulations and scenarios
- Individual applications on different technology stacks
- Interactive presentation
- Dynamic visualization
- Customer communication
- Cognitive services
- Conversational AI
- User-oriented and smart
- Analytical applications, reports, dashboards
- Self Service BI
- Office integration
- Mobile BI
Data Quality Management
Every company, every organization today - regardless of size - has to make decisions in the shortest possible time. To ensure this, high quality, reliable data is a must, but getting it is a challenge.
A secure database forms the basis on the way to a comprehensive digitization. Data Quality Management (DQM) is the tool, because the decisive factor is not just the collection of data or the technical infrastructure, but asking the right questions and finding the right answers.
Processes, Methods and Technologies
- Data of high quality, reliable and clear
- Trusted results
- Metadata management
Standardization and Systematization
- Data control and management
- Usage, storage, processing
- Information and data flow
- Identifying of business value
- Ignoring or deleting of unnecessary data
- The right data in the right place at the right time
BI and DQM Organization
- Competence center
- Information map, data catalog
- Requirements analysis: Structured data collection, Maturity level assessment, Report and KPI profiles
Data Quality Management
- Data profiling
- Requirements analysis
- Vulnerability analysis
- Data quality standards
- Master data and metadata catalogs
- DQM rules
- Organization and roles
- Maturity levels, measurements
- Data cleansing
- Connection of DQ systems to operative systems
- Automated processing
CONET offers you individual consulting, from a free and non-binding first discussion as well as one-day workshops for demonstration and initial situation analysis to the complete data intelligence project.
Feel free to contact our experts for questions about data intelligence. The initial consultation is not binding and free of charge.