About SAP EAM (Enterprise Asset Management)
Why Choose SAP EAM?
Planning and production cycles are shortening. The pressure to achieve quality and productivity in the competition increases at the same time. In order to do justice to both a maximum availability of the technical facilities is paramount. It is therefore obvious that the maintenance and servicing of technical facilities and machinery is of major importance for the securing of competitiveness in modern enterprises. In order to assist you with these tasks a powerful maintenance management system like SAP EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) is essential nowadays.
Services of SAP EAM
As an integral element of the SAP ERP Business Suite the SAP EAM (former SAP PM) helps you to design your maintenance processes efficiently, thus ensuring the highest possible degree of machinery and equipment availability. Therefore, SAP EAM directly safeguards your production readiness and contributes to your company results.
Additionally, SAP EAM covers the following functions in the field of maintenance:
- Design and structure of technical equipment
- Planning and execution of recurring tasks (like e. g. maintenance and checks)
- Recording of incidents and their elimination
- Capacity planning and scheduling
- Internal and external processing including cost tracking
- Supporting the task of mobile data capture/collection and processing in maintenance (mobile maintenance)
SAP EAM and CONET
As a long-standing SAP partner in the field of SAP Enterprise Asset Management, CONET will assist you in every project phase. Our consultants will support you:
- in the analysis of your current maintenance processes
- with the project management and the technical realization and the go-live of your SAP EAM solution
- with the realization of your individual solution
- the training of your employees
- application support for your SAP solution