SAP Logistics is a solution for optimizing all logistics processes within a company. The integration of the solution, which is based on various modules, ensures more transparency in supply chains and business processes and greater efficiency.
Manufacturers are increasingly changing to pure brand managers and operators of supplier networks. Customers expect a fast and on time delivery of customized products and a comprehensive service throughout the whole product life cycle. This is especially relevant in a globally linked economy with gradually shorter product life cycles and rising customer requirements.
It forms value creation partnerships within comprehensive cooperation with close development, production and logistic networks and changing roles for the retails market, manufacturers, suppliers and service provider. Thus, optimal skills of networking and adaptation play an important role. With an effective supply chain management, all processes from purchase over production to distribution and customer support are linked with each other.
When SAP Logistics Modules are Relevant for Your Company
In principle, you will always benefit from SAP Logistics modules, as they enable you to make all logistics processes more efficient. However, SAP Logistics modules are particularly relevant for you if your company...
...already works with SAP
...wants to change certain logistics processes
...needs to reduce costs
You are not yet familiar with the topic of SAP Logistics? On our blog you will find all relevant information on the topic of SAP Logistics.
Our SAP Logistics Service Portfolio in Detail
- As-is analysis of your existing system architecture for the foundation of investment decisions
- Process analysis for the identification of the potential towards optimization within your business processes
- Harmonizing of operating processes and IT applications
- Trainings and support
SAP Logistics Modules: CONET's Implementation Expertise
When setting up a holistic supply chain management system, we specialize in implementing and optimizing SAP solutions. Based on SAP ERP, we provide consulting services for the following SAP Logistics modules in particular:
- SAP TM: Transportation Management for the efficient planning and control of transports and their costs.
- SAP EWM: Extended Warehouse Management for efficient warehouse processes and a functioning supply chain
- SAP EAM: Enterprise Asset Management (formerly SAP PM) for plants and machines
- SAP MM: Materials Management for transparent mapping of complete procurement processes, including requirements determination, processing, and payment processing.
Furthermore, the SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) module, which is based on SAP NetWeaver, is part of every modern supplier relationship management system. Where the standard system configuration options are exhausted, we provide individual programming for the optimal mapping of your logistics processes.
Contact us! Together we will find the best possible combination of current SAP Logistics modules for you, adapted to your individual logistics requirements. With us, you can rely on comprehensive consulting expertise across all SAP system landscapes - from SAP ERP to SAP NetWeaver to SAP HANA.