SAP Extended Warehouse Management / SAP EWM
Constantly and fast changing market conditions pose new challenges for enterprises. Consistent, flexible and transparent processes along the complete supply chain are the innovators for a sustainable and reliable logistic.
The challenges, especially in the field of storage administration, are to create an optimum balance between the reliability of supply on the one hand and minimum stock levels on the other hand. Besides the classic processes in the incoming goods department, in the field of storage and stock, in the outgoing goods department and the inventory modern depot complexes nowadays fulfil often more functions which have to be integrated into the existing process landscape.
With the SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) as a part of the new SAP Supply Chain Execution Platform (SAP SCE) CONET offers a solution that enables the comprehensive and automated mapping of warehouse processes to all companies. The SAP Warehouse Management System of the next generation distinguishes itself against the SAP LE-WM mostly by its significantly extended scope of functions and its new flexibility. Originally developed for warehouses with high capacities and complex processes, this solution is generally suitable for all kinds of warehouses due to its good scalability.
Highlights of the SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM):
- Interconnectivity with mobile end devices (scanner, tablets)
- Multi-user capability
- Development of simple and complex construction sets
- Administration and control of subtasks and resources
- Complex picking logics including wave management
- Material replenishing for the production department
- Logistic additional services for labelling, packaging and preservation of products
- Fully integrated and consistent handling unit management
- Integrated material flow calculator for the control of automated warehouses
- Decentralized system architecture enables the access to the warehouse functions even without a connection to the central ERP system
CONET will assist you as an experienced SAP partner in every phase of your EWM project. Our consultants help you to find the optimum SAP warehouse administration solution, to analyze your business processes and derive optimized processes. For this, we can rely on a proven EWM demo system environment. Our service portfolio comprises the complete planning and implementation of EWM projects. This means that apart from the project management, we also customize your system and, if necessary, we realize other individual complementing solutions for our customers. Furthermore, we assist you in the training of your warehouse personnel and take over the application support for your EWM solution after the go-live.