It is the central task of contemporary IT solutions to effectively support the implementation of strategic objectives while at the same time enable flexible reactions to changes in markets and technologies.
Software applications support the necessary processes. Middleware systems connect individual services, coordinate the communication with the own infrastructures or cloud solutions, thus enabling a flexible usage with all kinds of different end-devices from the desktop PC until the smartphone.
CONET’s software solutions, agile development and product-neutral consulting will put your processes back on track!
Our services at a glance
- Consulting concerning strategy, architecture and processes
- Consulting, introduction and migration of standard software
- Broad manufacturer and open source scope (Microsoft, IBM Notes, JBoss, Novell/Micro Focus, Oracle, Red Hat, Apache, Eclipse)
- Private, public and hybrid cloud solutions, software as a service
- E-government, processes and specialist procedures in public administration
- Agile methods and development approaches like SCRUM
- Enterprise content management
- Collaboration, project management and social business
- E-Recruiting and Assessment
- Big data, business intelligence and reporting
- Enterprise application integration (EAI)
- Middleware/enterprise service bus (ESB)
"Our expectations regarding the system have been significantly surpassed from the technical point of view. The system operates flawless and to our complete satisfaction. All our requirements have been integrated by CONET reliably in a creative and constructive way. Moreover, the system has shown several useful features which I have never seen before in my long-standing practical experience with Notes and Domino applications."
Frank Wahl, Technical Project Manager Bayer MaterialScience