- » CONET
- » News
- » 26-08-2014 - CONET UC Radio Suite Bridges Gaps Between Control Room Communications, TETRA and LTE Networks
CONET UC Radio Suite Bridges Gaps Between Control Room Communications, TETRA and LTE Networks
Hennef/Dubai, August 26, 2014. All kinds of control rooms and command posts rely heavily on fast and reliable mission critical communications. With its powerful connectors and gateways, CONET UC Radio Suite offers an efficient communication and information platform for the needed communications integration – between analog and digital internal communications and TETRA networks and between the TETRA and LTE solutions of leading manufacturers.
Especially infrastructure operators with high security needs like oil and gas companies, airports and railways as well as police, safety and rescue operators can benefit from the increased reliability and accelerated reaction capability achieved by using CONET UC Radio Suite.
At Critical Communications Middle East, September 14-16, 2014 at Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai, CONET will present featured highlights and key functionality of the UC Radio Suite, which is already being used throughout Europe, e.g. at the Austrian motorway and tunnel operator ASFINAG, Deutsche Bahn, the German Armed Forces and NATO:
- Integration of all communication channels via CONET TETRA/LTE Gateway with direct connection to the TETRA and LTE solutions of leading providers like Airbus Defense and Space (formerly Cassidian), Hytera, Motorola and Rohill
- Web-based intuitive dispatcher interface with comprehensive search and real time status of communications & end devices
- Direct connection of radio devices to VoIP networks including the provision of push-to-talk (PTT) functionality at desktop phones via the CONET PTT Controller
- General connectivity of analogue and digital radio to the IP network via the CONET Mobile Radio Connector (LMR Gateway)
- Connecting control rooms to emergency call lines (911, 112 etc.) via CONET Emergency Call Voice Gateway (ECVG)
- Integration of geographic information of major GIS providers like Intergraph with endpoint localization and real-time status info
- Integration of Internet-based Private Branch Exchange Telephone Systems (IPBX/NetPBX)
Additional Product Information
"Success. Our passion.“ CONET has been a reliable and highly competent IT partner for SAP, Infrastructure, Communications, Software and Experts since 1987. According to the latest surveys by leading German IT publication Computerwoche, CONET ranks among the best medium-sized German IT systems and consulting companies. Customers from industry and commerce, the public as well as defense and security sectors alike value CONET‘s commitment to quality and success. CONET product solutions for Critical Control Room Communications, Customer Collaboration, Enterprise Content Management and Business Process Management are in use worldwide. CONET currently employs more than 400 business and IT specialists at eight locations throughout Germany and Austria.
Please direct any enquiries to:
CONET Technologies AG
Simon Vieth, Press Officer
Phone: +49 2242 939-246
Fax: +49 2242 939-333