Microsoft Viva creates an inspiring work experience that promotes personal and professional development, opens up new opportunities for communication and creates an improved working atmosphere.
In time of change people need new solutions. Economic, technical and social developments change the way we work. New working time models and remote work are central consequences that increase the need for individual support options for employees and for successful digital networking.
Microsoft Viva focuses on the employee. With four modules, it promotes the key elements of engagement, learning, knowledge and wellbeing. These modules can be integrated into Microsoft 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 or the Microsoft Power Platform.
Viva Learning in Microsoft Teams
- Offers an introduction to the digital workplace with teams
- Promotes interaction with employee communities
- Personalized access to company news, guidelines, business units, etc.
- Individual recommendation of suitable learning content
- Builds a learning culture
- Provides qualification and retraining opportunities
- Integration of LinkedIn Learning, Microsoft Learn and third-party providers
- Combines specialist knowledge and company-wide content
- Availability of knowledge without active search
- Individual provision of knowledge for individual employees and teams
- Integrated into work processes of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams
- Promotes a better balance between work and private life
- Data-supported (anonymous) analysis with recommendations and the latest findings
- Focuses on an increase in wellbeing
CONET und Microsoft Viva
Our experts will be happy to advise you on the introduction of the various Viva platforms. In conjunction with our experience in the areas of Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft 365, we support you as a certified Microsoft Gold and Silver partner with the integration of Viva into your system landscape.