About IBM WebSphere
One of the main demands towards any modern IT architecture is integration. Heterogenuous and autonomous infrastructures and isolated applications are increasingly insufficient for supporting ever more complex and flexible processes which in turn are essential for a lastingly successful business. The solution for these tasks are platforms that are in themselves capable of supporting diverse business processes and in addition are able to provide a common interface to integrate the remaining applications and infrastructures, for example via an enterprise portal.
With WebSphere, IBM offers such a platform for collaboration and mobile access, business process management, support of virtualization and cloud szenarios and e-commerce.
IBM WebSphere and CONET
CONET has extensive experience in the implementation and operation of system architectures based on IBM WebSphere and the development of related web solutions, e.g. for the regional council of the German district of Aachen, the Bavarian state capital Munich and the internal and external websites of the German Armed Forces (Bundeswehr).
Special areas of expertise are:
- Development of JavaEE/J2EE solutions in portal projects
- IBM WebSphere Portal Server (portlets with IBM-API, JSR 168 and JSR 286)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (JSP- and portlet technology, EJB)
- Use of open source frameworks (Spring, Hibernate)
- Integration of database systems (Oracle, DB2)
Feel free to interview us on some of our success stories and you will surely be impressed by our consulting, engineering and integration skills and will soon also benefit from a comprehensive support for all your business processes!
IBM WebSphere Application Server
The IBM WebSphere Application Server, being the core component of the IBM WebSphere portfolio, provides developers and IT architects with a powerful runtime environment for creating, reusing, running, implementing and administering applications and services based on Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition / formerly called J2EE), e.g. in service-oriented architectures (SOA).
IBM WebSphere Application Server offers:
- Reliable and scalable high availability environments
- Optimized runtime performance for reducing needed storage capacity
- Failsafe and standardized security infrastructure
- Reuse and integration of software resources via expandable web services
- Increased productivity in developing and engineering due to advanced support of standards