- » Solutions
- » SAP Solutions
- » SAP Project Management and Quality Assurance
- » IT Project Management
Professional IT Project Management
Our Project Perception
Our consulting approach aims at a targeted and sustainable change of our customer systems. Projects are the motor of the change and demand outstanding performance from all persons involved – the tasks are complex and require the interaction of cross-functional know-how. Only if you know your goal you are able to plan, implement and finish your project efficiently.
In our customer projects, we focus on a structured approach based upon the acknowledged procedure models and methods accompanied by an efficient tool application. Knowledge, experience and competence are the basis for profound analysis and conceptions within our it project management.
We claim to aim at the highest possible quality in our projects. Our understanding of quality exceed by far the frequently cited „in time, in budget, in quality“. It is our aim to create an added value by creating a sustainable project success and an achieved gain of utility. We achieve this by consequently orienting ourselves at the result, at the constant developing competence of our employees and our effective quality control. We want to remain on top of the newest level of the professional and methodical knowledge and we guarantee this for our customers by continuous training and know-how exchange.
- We continually optimize our internal processes in order to provide the highest quality consulting services possible.
- We stand for a future-oriented expertise – we do not remain on today’s state of technology.
- We use an entrepreneurial approach and act consequently result-oriented.
- We offer first-class solutions for a sustainable business success.
Our CONET quality management system which has been certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 utilizes the comprehensive experiences which CONET has made in many IT projects. It is obligatory for the complete CONET business group and is being constantly monitored, improved and secured in the long-term by our central quality manager. Quality assurance is particularly anchored within the IT project management.
What is Prince2?
PRINCE2 is a process that helps organizations with structured project management from the idea via the implementation to the successful finale.
This method increases the personal competence of individual project managers but it increases as well the organizational competence to implement change projects successfully and usefully, thus providing an added-value for the entire enterprise.
PRINCE2 is a tested Best Practice approach which is readily available as well as scalable in order to fit any heterogeneous project environment.
For the realization of both development and consulting projects, PRINCE2 helps CONET with its structured and clearly defined procedure. Even adjacing activities and products in the field of quality management or risk management can be herewith defined with the adaption to the respective project requirements being paramount. CONET’s understanding of this method comprises the targeted training and certification of our project managers as well as the provision of tools like checklists, process guidelines and templates via a central information portal.
What we offer
- On-site presentation date at your customer’s premises
- Short presentation of PRINCE2
- Usage and added-value of a standardized process for professional project management
- Development of a procedure model for the introduction
- Presentation of implementation examples complete with process documentation, role descriptions, templates, tools
- Integration into your multiproject and project portfolio management
For Which Customers Will it be Feasible to use PRINCE2?
- Customers with many heterogeneous projects and many different project managers with each their own style, their own forms etc., in short: where the wheel is being reinvented with every new project.
- Customers with problems in the specification of requirements for projects and who start a project nevertheless even without the specification.
- Customers who do not exactly orient themselves at their advantage from the projects and who therefore alter the project scope during the project’s progression so that in the end the result does not match the original requirements and expectations anymore.
Why IT Project Management With CONET?
- Because we have already done numerous projects for our own house and for our customers successfully.
- Because we have experience with the introduction of PRINCE2 as a project management standard and we are represented in the jury for the annual PRINCE2 Awards.
- Because we are convinced of the usefulness and added value for all enterprises of our it project management method and that it increases the organizational project management competence.
- Because we stand for the goals and values of our company, thus achieving sustainable success for both customer and CONET.
Quality Management in SAP Projects
For the specific quality management in SAP projects, the current project management standard is being extended by CONET with the state-of-the-art SAP methods, -tools and -procedure models, especially ASAP. The ASAP method is the SAP roadmap for the implementation of SAP solutions. It comprises all important stages of the project management from the preparation via Business Blueprint until the realization and further support after the Go-Live.
Apart from the usage of the Solution Managers, we utilize ASAP Business Add-ons, among others for BPM, SOA and MDM, and provide the industry-specific business content like business process structures, transactions, solution documentations, reports, SOA service, test cases as well as training material for the end-users, thus enable a low-cost but efficient project implementation.
Furthermore, we orient ourselves at other state-of-the-art procedure models with the activities and results for the quality assurance (especially „V-Model-XT – the development standard of the Federal Government). Our experts have successfully taken part in the certification for „V-Model XT Pro”. Naturally, the Best Practices of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) are observed for quality assurance within the supervision of SAP procedures.
For a sustainable coordination of projects, programmes and portfolios we rely on our integrated corporate development and coordination system „Agility Improvement Programme AIP P-6“. With the elements „Planning, Portfolio, Programming, Projecting, Processing, People“ and the respective tools AIP aligns all elements of the coordination system strictly towards agility and controlled change.