SAP Business Intelligence Solutions (BI)
Enterprises, public authorities and administrations nowadays face huge challenges. For instance, they shall design their processes to be customer-friendly and need to assert themselves on the market. The most important aspects for all participants are in this respect the handling of different data sources and growing data amounts, the target-oriented data provision for different reporting and analysis purposes plus the increasing demand for flexibility in reporting and analysis processes.
"Business Intelligence (BI) helps to make the correct decisions in the enterprise with consolidated figures. With substantiated company figures you can devise the correct measures in due time. With BI you are in touch with your company and interpret trends correctly."
Ingo La Roche, Head of Business Intelligence
What is the Focus?
Business Intelligence (BI) describes methods and processes to apply suitable tools for data generation, data storage and data distribution with the aim to provide correct information in a customer-friendly detail level via secure distribution channels in good time.
Mostly, this is about the definition of the
- various targetgroups’ expectations (including the customer-specific aggregation levels, distribution channels, end devices etc.)
- data storage
- data and process modelling
- quantity structures
- data generation or creation
Our Service Portfolio at a Glance:
Our BI specialists help and support you with the development and implementation of adequate planning, managing and controlling instruments with the focus on Data Warehouse, reporting and planning. You will rely on the newest technologies with SAP BW 7.5, BW on HANA and SAP S/4HANA. Thus, you are able to prepare your decisions substantially, align them with your aims and execute them in a transparent and sustainable way.
The access to experts of other disciplines (like SAP ERP modules, databases Oracle/SQL/Notes,…) makes CONET a partner who guarantees single source support. During the introduction of SAP Business Intelligence (SAP BI), our experts help you with their comprehensive consulting competence in the following field of applications:
- Information need analysis
- Development and introduction of performance oriented target and index systems
- Modelling and implementation of integrated planning, controlling and managing processes
- Reporting with SAP BusinessObjects
- Training and continuing education
- Software evaluation: selection of suitable tools