Agile Software Development
Successful IT consulting and development means to us facing strategic, methodical and technological issues in a goal-oriented way and implement suitable solutions. In doing so flexibility becomes more and more important, especially against the background of fast changing technologies and market conditions. This makes an agile software development necessary which enabels you to react to changes quickly and flexibly as well as to hold high-quality software for your company at any time.
Basics of agile software development
The agile working method bases upon twelve principles which form the agile manifesto and thus the basis for all agile models.
A first and main argument for the usage of agile software development is the acceleration of the development procedure due to less or more efficient coordination processes and the overcoming of technical and organizational obstacles.
But agile software development offers much more than time efficiency. Agile values, principles, methods and finally processes can, if correctly understood and implemented, ensure a project’s success and increase the advantages of new applications significantly.
Simultaneously, not subsequently
According to the principles of agility, the immediate cooperation between all project participants attaches higher priority than within standard procedures. Agile software development shows its advantages especially when the solutions to be developed are highly individualistic and merely few fixed framework conditions exist:
- Close feedback with the principal and future users
- Permanent reconciliation of expectations, goals and specifications
- Flexible possibilities to react to new framework conditions
- Early recognition and correction of aberrations
- Higher user acceptance
- Higher quality for the evolving solution
From our long-standing experience as successful software developers, we know all the success factors and risks both of the conventional and the agile working methods from numerous projects.
You may rest assured that we always will employ just the right mix of successful methods and tools for your requirements.
Agile software development for special process challenges:
Our software development team
Therefore, CONET’s agile software development covers it all:
- Holistic approach
- Fundamental requirement analysis
- Use of established standards for project and risk management
- Testing tools and evaluation methods
- Practice-oriented conception in close cooperation with the principal
- Targeted development of necessary solution components
- Implementation and integration into the existing infrastructures
- Implementation of demanding/challenging solutions from one hand
With their broad know-how our software developer teams implement individual solutions from professional applications towards complex software architectures with Microsoft .NET & SharePoint, Java, IBM Notes, IBM WebSphere, C#, ASP.NET, Open Source Software and numerous other programming tools, leaving nothing more to be desired. Standards are our daily business - individual solutions our speciality. With CONET, you rely on highly qualified software developers with many years of project experience who put the quality of your software first.